Sunday 20 May 2018

3D Totoro Chiffon Cake


Cute Totoro Chiffon Cake! I hope I captured his innocent, sweet expression well! =p
Briefly, I baked a Bamboo Charcoal Chiffon Cake in a big ball pan and small bowl. The arms and legs are from cake pops from cake pop molds. I joined everything up using melted marshmallows/chocolate. For the white patch, I had reserved 10 tsp plain batter and spooned it into one side of the pan. I made this for a very sweet mother (made it last week during Mother's day but I was too busy to post =p). Wishing everyone a Totoro-rific week ahead! =)

With love,
Susanne


1 comment:

  1. Susanne, for the white patch, how do you pour the plain batter into the tin? The line for totoro tummy is so neat. Can you elaborate more on how to make the white patch on totoro tummy.

    ReplyDelete