Sunday 19 July 2015

Pastel Chiffon Cake Rainbows


I love rainbows. I first made these cheerful chiffon cake rainbows almost 2 years back at the start of my chiffon cake journey to thank my son’s principal. Since then, I have made these special rainbows once in a while for dear friends like for my friend’s Rainbow baby. This is the improved updated version for a smaller 6-inch tin, and of course I have improved my piping skills in the meantime =p. These chiffon cake rainbows have a special place in my heart. Hope you will love these pretty chiffon rainbows as much as I do!

Freshly unmoulded cake!


Cut the cake into two. Tada... two chiffon cake rainbows! =)

Recipe with pic tutorial is now in Creative baking: Chiffon Cakes!


With lots of love,
Susanne =)



No comments:

Post a Comment